Banana Foster Bread Pudding
Community Recipe from
- 9 ounce(s) angel food cake 1 inch cubes
- 2 1/4 cup(s) milk
- 3 whole(s) large eggs
- 1/2 cup(s) brown sugar
- 1/4 cup(s) spiced rum
- 2 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 3 whole(s) firm ripe banans sliced
- 1 dash(es) powdered sugar dusting
- *Heat oven to 350°F. Spread out angel cake cubes on a large rimmed baking sheet. Bake 20 minutes, tossing three times, until lightly toasted and dry. Turn off oven.
- *Whisk milk, eggs, sugar, rum and vanilla in a large bowl until sugar is dissolved. Gently stir in cake cubes and banana slices; pour into an 8-in. square baking dish. Cover dish with foil. Let stand 30 minutes at room temperature for cake cubes to absorb most of the milk mixture.
- *Heat oven to 350°F. Bake, covered, 30 minutes. Remove foil; continue to bake 25 minutes or until pudding is set.
- *Let stand 15 minutes. Dust top with confectioners’ sugar. Serve with small scoops of vanilla ice cream.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LynnMoran and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes