Banana Foster Bread Pudding
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 9 ounce(s) angel food cake 1 inch cubes
- 2 1/4 cup(s) milk
- 3 whole(s) large eggs
- 1/2 cup(s) brown sugar
- 1/4 cup(s) spiced rum
- 2 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 3 whole(s) firm ripe banans sliced
- 1 dash(es) powdered sugar dusting
- *Heat oven to 350°F. Spread out angel cake cubes on a large rimmed baking sheet. Bake 20 minutes, tossing three times, until lightly toasted and dry. Turn off oven.
- *Whisk milk, eggs, sugar, rum and vanilla in a large bowl until sugar is dissolved. Gently stir in cake cubes and banana slices; pour into an 8-in. square baking dish. Cover dish with foil. Let stand 30 minutes at room temperature for cake cubes to absorb most of the milk mixture.
- *Heat oven to 350°F. Bake, covered, 30 minutes. Remove foil; continue to bake 25 minutes or until pudding is set.
- *Let stand 15 minutes. Dust top with confectioners’ sugar. Serve with small scoops of vanilla ice cream.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LynnMoran and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note