Banana Crumb Muffins
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 3 bananas mashed
- 3/4 cup(s) white sugar
- 1 egg lightly beaten
- 1/3 cup(s) packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoon(s) all-purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon(s) butter
- -Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Lightly grease 10 muffin cups or line with muffin papers.
- -In a large bowl, mix together 1 1/2 cups flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. In another bowl, beat together bananas, sugar, egg and melted butter. Stir the banana mixture into the flour mixture just until moistened. Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups.
- -In a small bowl, mix together brown sugar, 2 tablespoons flour and cinnamon. Cut in 1 tablespoon butter until mixture resembles coarse cornmeal. Sprinkle topping over muffins.
- -Bake in preheated oven for 18 to 20 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into center of a muffin comes out clean.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by tjcavallucci and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Banana Crumb Muffins Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breads