Love it, love it, LOVE IT!!!! I had it once with gram crackers and one with ritz because I ran out and it was still DELICIOUS!!!!
Banana Cream Pie Smoothie
Frozen bananas, graham cracker crumbs, and vanilla extract are a few of the ingredients that make this smoothie a rich dessert in a glass. Because it calls for low-fat yogurt and fat-free milk, one serving of this drink gives you about the same amount of calcium as a glass of milk.
More From Cooking Light
- Calories: 216
- Calories from fat: 12%
- Fat: 2.8g
- Saturated fat: 1.5g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.8g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.3g
- Protein: 9.8g
- Carbohydrate: 39.3g
- Fiber: 1.9g
- Cholesterol: 9mg
- Iron: 0.4mg
- Sodium: 145mg
- Calcium: 315mg
- 1 cup sliced ripe banana (about 1 large)
- 1 cup vanilla low-fat yogurt
- 1/2 cup 1% low-fat milk
- 2 tablespoons whole wheat graham cracker crumbs (about 1/2 cookie sheet)
- 1 tablespoon nonfat dry milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 ice cubes (about 1/4 cup)
- Graham cracker crumbs
- Arrange banana slices in a single layer on a baking sheet, and freeze until firm (about 1 hour).
- Place frozen banana and remaining ingredients in a blender. Process until smooth. Sprinkle with graham cracker crumbs. Serve immediately.
Freeze and store extra bananas in zip-top plastic bags so you can whip up this smoothie in a flash.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Banana Cream Pie Smoothie Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Beverages, Beverages, Nonalcoholic, Breakfast/Brunch, Desserts
- CONVENIENCE: Kid-Friendly, Make-Ahead, No-Cook
- CUISINE: American
- MAIN INGREDIENT: Dairy, Fruits
- DIETARY CONSIDERATION: Low Cholesterol, Low Fat, Low Sodium, Low Saturated Fat
- COOKING METHOD: Food Processor
- OCCASION: Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter
- PUBLICATION: Cooking Light