- 1 cup reduced-fat chocolate graham cracker crumbs (about 10 crackers)
- 1/4 cup reduced-calorie margarine, melted
- 1 (3.4-ounce) package banana cream-flavored instant pudding mix
- 1 cup 1% low-fat milk
- 1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon crème de cacao or other chocolate-flavored liqueur, divided
- 1 3/4 cups frozen reduced-calorie whipped topping, thawed and divided
- 1 1/4 cups peeled, sliced banana
- calories 268
- caloriesfromfat 28 %
- fat 8.4 g
- satfat 2.1 g
- monofat 0.0 g
- polyfat 0.0 g
- protein 3.3 g
- carbohydrate 42.5 g
- fiber 1.1 g
- cholesterol 1 mg
- iron 0.0 mg
- sodium 400 mg
- calcium 0.0 mg
How to Make It
Combine cracker crumbs and margarine, stirring well. Press into bottom and up sides of a 9-inch pieplate. Bake at 350° for 8 minutes. Remove from oven, and let cool on a wire rack.
Combine pudding mix, milk, and 1/4 cup liqueur in a medium bowl, stirring with a wire whisk until smooth. Gently fold 1 cup whipped topping into pudding mixture.
Toss banana slices with remaining 1 tablespoon liqueur, and arrange over prepared crust. Spoon pudding mixture over banana slices. Cover and chill 1 1/2 hours or until set. Pipe or spoon remaining 3/4 cup whipped topping around edge of pie just before serving.