Banana Cream Dessert
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- vanilla wafers
- bananas sliced
- 1 box(es) large instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 can(s) (14oz.) condensed milk
- cool whip
- -Layer vanilla wafers on bottom of a pan.
- -Arrange sliced bananas on top of wafers.
- -Mix pudding with milk according to package directions and add condensed milk. Spread over bananas and top with cool whip.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by tjcavallucci and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Banana Cream Dessert Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts