Banana-Cocoa Soy Smoothie
With plenty of protein from both tofu and soymilk, this banana-split-inspired breakfast smoothie will keep you satisfied until lunchtime.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 banana
- 1/2 cup(s) silken tofu
- 1/2 cup(s) soy milk
- 2 tablespoon(s) unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon(s) honey (or agave nectar)
- 1.Slice banana and freeze until firm. Blend tofu, soymilk, cocoa and honey in a blender until smooth. With the motor running, add the banana slices through the hole in the lid and continue to puree until smooth.
- Per serving: 340 calories; 8 g fat ( 1 g sat , 1 g mono ); 0 mg cholesterol; 60 g carbohydrates; 17 g protein; 10 g fiber; 121 mg sodium; 749 mg potassium.
- Nutrition Bonus: Magnesium (29% daily value), Potassium (21% dv), Iron (20% dv), Vitamin A & Vitamin C (15% dv)
- Carbohydrate Servings: 3
- Exchanges: 1 1/2 fruit, 1/2 reduced-fat milk, 1 1/2 other carbohydrate, 1 medium-fat meat
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Sweetnlow257 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Banana-Cocoa Soy Smoothie Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Beverages