- 2 (1-ounce) hazelnut biscotti (such as La Tempesta) or plain biscotti
- 6 tablespoons fat-free hot fudge sauce (such as Hershey's)
- 4 cups low-fat coffee ice cream (such as Starbuck's Latte)
- 4 cups thinly sliced ripe banana (about 4 large)
- 1 cup canned refrigerated light whipped cream (such as Lucerne or Redi-Whip)
- calories 324
- caloriesfromfat 14 %
- fat 5.1 g
- satfat 2.8 g
- monofat 1.3 g
- polyfat 0.3 g
- protein 6.9 g
- carbohydrate 63 g
- fiber 2.4 g
- cholesterol 15 mg
- iron 0.5 mg
- sodium 134 mg
- calcium 117 mg
How to Make It
Place the biscotti in a large zip-top plastic bag, coarsely crushing them with a meat mallet or rolling pin to yield 1/2 cup; set aside.
Place the fudge sauce in a microwave-safe bowl. Cover and microwave on high 45 seconds or until melted.
Spoon 1/4 cup ice cream into each of the 8 parfait glasses. Top the ice cream with 1/4 cup banana and 1 tablespoon whipped cream; repeat the layers, ending with the whipped cream. Sprinkle each parfait with about 1 tablespoon biscotti crumbs, and top with about 1 1/2 teaspoons fudge sauce.