Banana-Chocolate Ripple Ice Pops
Photo: Kate Sears; Styling: Gerri Williams for James Reps
Cost per Serving: $.31
More From Allyou
Freeze: 8 Hours
Amount per serving
- Calories: 93
- Fat: 0.0g
- Saturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 1g
- Carbohydrate: 25g
- Fiber: 2g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Sodium: 4mg
- 6 small bananas
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Chocolate syrup, for drizzling
- 1. Place ice-pop mold in freezer and 10 pop sticks in a bowl of warm water.
- 2. Peel bananas, break each into several pieces and place in a food processor with sugar, juice and vanilla. Blend until very smooth. Divide mixture among molds. Poke fruit with a skewer a few times and tap bottom of mold on counter to release air bubbles.
- 3. Place lid on top and insert pop sticks. Freeze for 8 to 12 hours. After you remove pops, drizzle with chocolate syrup. Let set for 30 seconds before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note