Banana-Chocolate Ripple Ice Pops
Photo: Kate Sears; Styling: Gerri Williams for James Reps
Cost per Serving: $.31
More From Allyou
Freeze: 8 Hours
Amount per serving
- Calories: 93
- Fat: 0.0g
- Saturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 1g
- Carbohydrate: 25g
- Fiber: 2g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Sodium: 4mg
- 6 small bananas
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Chocolate syrup, for drizzling
- 1. Place ice-pop mold in freezer and 10 pop sticks in a bowl of warm water.
- 2. Peel bananas, break each into several pieces and place in a food processor with sugar, juice and vanilla. Blend until very smooth. Divide mixture among molds. Poke fruit with a skewer a few times and tap bottom of mold on counter to release air bubbles.
- 3. Place lid on top and insert pop sticks. Freeze for 8 to 12 hours. After you remove pops, drizzle with chocolate syrup. Let set for 30 seconds before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This