Banana, Chocolate, and Hazelnut Dip
Serve on graham crackers or add it to a peanut butter sandwich for a touch of sweetness without adding a heaping load of calories. Made with Greek yogurt and light sour cream, this delicious Banana, Chocolate, and Hazelnut Dip is a guilt-free treat.
More From Cooking Light
- Calories: 91
- Fat: 4.4g
- Saturated fat: 1.8g
- Sodium: 17mg
- 1 ripe banana
- 1/2 cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup light sour cream
- 1/3 cup chocolate-hazelnut spread
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa
- Graham crackers
- Mash banana with a fork until smooth. Combine banana, yogurt, sour cream, chocolate-hazelnut spread, powdered sugar, and cocoa. Serve with graham crackers.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note