Banana Chocolate Chip Cake
This deliciously moist from scratch cake is loved by everyone!
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/4 cup(s) sugar
- 1 cup cup(s) low fat plain yogurt
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup(s) canola oil
- 2 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 3 whole(s) ripe bananas mashed
- 2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- dash(es) nutmeg
- 1 cup(s) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Coat two 9 inch round pans with cooking spray.
- Mix together sugar, yogurt, eggs, oil, vanilla, and bananas until well blended and creamy. In a separate bowl, mix together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients. Mix together well and stir in chocolate chips.
- Divide batter evenly between to pans and bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes. Let cool 10 minutes and invert onto cooking rack and cool completely. Frost with your favorite buttercream or cream cheese icing.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by tara1025 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note