Banana Chocolate Chip Cake
Community Recipe from
- 1 1/4 cup(s) sugar
- 1 cup cup(s) low fat plain yogurt
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup(s) canola oil
- 2 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 3 whole(s) ripe bananas mashed
- 2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- dash(es) nutmeg
- 1 cup(s) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Coat two 9 inch round pans with cooking spray.
- Mix together sugar, yogurt, eggs, oil, vanilla, and bananas until well blended and creamy. In a separate bowl, mix together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients. Mix together well and stir in chocolate chips.
- Divide batter evenly between to pans and bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes. Let cool 10 minutes and invert onto cooking rack and cool completely. Frost with your favorite buttercream or cream cheese icing.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by tara1025 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note