Banana chocolate chip bread
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/3 cup(s) mashed ripe bananas 2 large
- 3/4 cup(s) sugar
- 1/4 cup(s) milk
- 3 tablespoon(s) veg. oil
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 2 2/3 cup(s) Bisquick
- 1/2 cup(s) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 350. Grease bottom of 9x5x3 loaf pan.
- Combine bananas, sugar, milk, oil, vanilla, and eggs in a large bowl. Stir in bisquick and chocolate chips. Pour into pan.
- Bake 50-60 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes. Remove from pan.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by cabought and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Banana chocolate chip bread Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breads