banana chocolate chip bread
Community Recipe from
- 3-4 very ripe bananas, mashed
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- pinch of salt
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a bowl with a wooden spoon, mix together melted butter with mashed bananas. Add sugar, beaten egg and vanilla and mix. Add baking soda and salt and stir to mix in. Mix in the flour 1/2 cup at a time and stir to combine. Once fully mixed, stir in chocolate chips.
- Pour mixture into 3-greased mini loaf pans. Bake at 350 degrees F for 30-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. (I like to finish on the side of slightly done for a moister bread.) Remove from oven and cool on a rack or serve warm with butter or vanilla ice cream for a tasty dessert.
- Schema/Recipe SEO Data Markup by ZipList Recipe Plugi
This recipe is a personal recipe added by affj1159 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
banana chocolate chip bread Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breads
More Recipes for Main Dishes