Banana Caramel Pudding Cake
Yield: 10 servings (serving size: 1/10 of cake and 2 tablespoons ice cream)
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 290
- Fat: 6.0g
- Saturated fat: 0.6g
- Protein: 4.0g
- Carbohydrate: 56.8g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Iron: 1.3mg
- Sodium: 227mg
- Calories from fat: 18%
- Fiber: 1.2g
- Calcium: 111mg
- 2/3 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 1 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 cup mashed banana (about 1 banana)
- 1/2 cup 1% low-fat milk
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups boiling water
- 2 1/4 cups vanilla fat-free ice cream
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine brown sugar and 2 teaspoons flour; set aside.
- Lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups; level with a knife.
- Combine 1 1/3 cups flour and next 7 ingredients in a medium bowl; stir with a wire whisk. Make a well in center of mixture. Combine banana and next 3 ingredients; add to flour mixture, stirring just until moist.
- Spoon batter into an 8-inch square baking pan; sprinkle with brown sugar mixture.
- Pour 1 1/2 cups boiling water over batter (do not stir). Bake at 350° for 40 minutes or until pudding is bubbly and cake springs back when lightly touched in center. Serve warm. Divide onto individual serving dishes and top with ice cream.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Cakes/Frostings