1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Unroll crust onto lightly floured surface; roll to an 11-1/2 inch circle. Place crust in 9" pie plate, pressing into bottom and up sides. Fold and flute edges.
2. Line bottom and sides of crust with Parchment paper; fill with 3-4 cups dried beans. Bake 15 minutes; carefully removing parchment and beans.
3. Bake an additional 6-8 minutes or until light brown. Cool completely.
4. Place caramels and 2 tbsp of the milk in small microwave-save bowl. Microwave, covered, on HIGH 1 1/2 - 2 minutes or until smooth, stirring every 30 seconds.
5. Pour caramel mixture over crust. Sprinkle with pecans. Slice bananas; arrange over caramel mixture.
6. Combine remaining milk, pudding mix and juice in large mixing bowl; whisk until smooth. Fold in half of the the whipped topping; spread evenly over bananas. Pipe remaining whipped topping around edge of pie.
7. Refrigerate 4 hours.
Go to full version of