Banana Caramel Pie
Pampered Chef Recipe
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 package(s) refrigerated pie crusts (1 crust) softened according to package directions
- 24 whole(s) caramel candies unwrapped
- 1 cup(s) milk
- 2 tablespoon(s) milk
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped pecans toasted
- 2 whole(s) medium banans
- 1 package(s) vanilla instant pudding and pie filling
- 1 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 8 ounce(s) frozen whipped topping thawed
- 1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Unroll crust onto lightly floured surface; roll to an 11-1/2 inch circle. Place crust in 9" pie plate, pressing into bottom and up sides. Fold and flute edges.
- 2. Line bottom and sides of crust with Parchment paper; fill with 3-4 cups dried beans. Bake 15 minutes; carefully removing parchment and beans.
- 3. Bake an additional 6-8 minutes or until light brown. Cool completely.
- 4. Place caramels and 2 tbsp of the milk in small microwave-save bowl. Microwave, covered, on HIGH 1 1/2 - 2 minutes or until smooth, stirring every 30 seconds.
- 5. Pour caramel mixture over crust. Sprinkle with pecans. Slice bananas; arrange over caramel mixture.
- 6. Combine remaining milk, pudding mix and juice in large mixing bowl; whisk until smooth. Fold in half of the the whipped topping; spread evenly over bananas. Pipe remaining whipped topping around edge of pie.
- 7. Refrigerate 4 hours.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by vermit and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Banana Caramel Pie Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Pies/Pastries