Banana Caramel Cake
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 box (16 oz.) Pillsbury® Sugar Free Yellow Cake Mix
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1 1/2 cups mashed very ripe bananas (about 3 bananas)
- 1 cup coarsely chopped pecans or walnuts
- 2 ripe bananas, sliced
- Smucker's® Sugar Free Caramel Sundae Syrups Ice Cream Topping
- HEAT oven to 350° F. Coat 13x9-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- BEAT cake mix, cinnamon, eggs, water and oil in medium bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed for 2 minutes, scraping bowl occasionally. Beat in mashed bananas. Stir in nuts. Spread in prepared pan.
- BAKE 34 to 36 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 45 minutes. Serve warm. Top each serving with sliced bananas. Drizzle with caramel syrup.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Banana Caramel Cake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes