- 4 cups 1-inch cubes sturdy white bread
- 2 bananas (8 oz. total), peeled and sliced crosswise
- 1 cup (6 oz.) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup pecan halves
- 1/2 cup prepared caramel sauce, at room temperature
- 3 cups milk (whole or 2%)
- 3 large eggs
- 3 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- calories 388
- caloriesfromfat 49 %
- protein 9.5 g
- fat 21 g
- satfat 9.4 g
- carbohydrate 46 g
- fiber 2.4 g
- sodium 273 mg
- cholesterol 106 mg
How to Make It
Arrange bread cubes evenly in a buttered 9-inch square baking pan. Arrange banana slices over bread cubes, then sprinkle with chocolate and nuts. Drizzle caramel sauce evenly over top.
In a blender, whirl milk, eggs, cream cheese, and cinnamon until smooth. Pour over bread cubes. Let stand at room temperature 15 minutes.
Bake in a 325° regular or convection oven until top is set, 50 minutes to 1 hour. Let stand at least 10 minutes after removing from oven, then serve warm.