Banana cake bals
Community Recipe from
- 1/2 cup(s) Milk cold
- 1 package(s) Vanilla flavored Instant Pudding
- 1 package(s) Frozen pound cake thawed, crumbled up
- 3 package(s) Milk Chocolate Bars
- 2 tablespoon(s) Sprinkles
- Stir milk and pudding mix in medium bowl with large spoon just until pudding mix is moistened. Immediately add bananas and cake crumbs; mix well.
- 2Shape into 36 (1-inch) balls; place on waxed paper-covered rimmed baking sheet. Freeze 1 hour.
- 3Melt chocolate in medium micorwaveable bowl on HIGH 1-1/2 min., stirring after 1 min. Dip balls in chocolate; return to baking sheet. Top immediately with sprinkles. Let stand until coating is firm.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Vixxenesque and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Banana cake bals Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts
More Recipes for Main Dishes