Community Recipe from
- 1/2 cup(s) brown sugar (packed)
- 1/2 cup(s) margarine or butter
- 1/2 cup(s) walnuts (chopped)
- 2 cup(s) buttermilk baking mix
- 2/3 cup(s) ripe bananas (mashed)
- 2 tablespoon(s) margarine or butter (softened)
- 1/4 cup(s) brown sugar (packed)
- 1)Microwave 1/2 cup brown sugar,1/2 cup margarine and the walnuts uncovered in square microwavable dish,8x8x2-inches,on high (100 0/0) until bubbly and brown sugar is dissolved,1 1/2 to 2 minutes,stirring occasionally.2)Mix baking mix and bananas until a soft dough forms.3)Gently smooth dough into a ball on floured cloth-covered board.4)Knead 5 times.5)Roll dough into rectangle,15x9-inches.6)Spread with 2 tablespoons margarine;sprinkle with 1/4 cup brown sugar.7)Roll up,beginning at wide side.8)Pinch edge of dough into roll to seal well.9)Cut into twelve 1 1/4-inch slices.10)Place slices,cut sides down,in brown sugar mixture.11)Microwave uncovered on high(100 0/0)2 minutes;rotate dish 1/4 turn.12)Microwave until no longer doughy,about 3 minutes.13)Immediately invert on cookie sheet;leave dish over buns 1 minute.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by becy420 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note