Community Recipe from
- 1/2 cup(s) brown sugar (packed)
- 1/2 cup(s) margarine or butter
- 1/2 cup(s) walnuts (chopped)
- 2 cup(s) buttermilk baking mix
- 2/3 cup(s) ripe bananas (mashed)
- 2 tablespoon(s) margarine or butter (softened)
- 1/4 cup(s) brown sugar (packed)
- 1)Microwave 1/2 cup brown sugar,1/2 cup margarine and the walnuts uncovered in square microwavable dish,8x8x2-inches,on high (100 0/0) until bubbly and brown sugar is dissolved,1 1/2 to 2 minutes,stirring occasionally.2)Mix baking mix and bananas until a soft dough forms.3)Gently smooth dough into a ball on floured cloth-covered board.4)Knead 5 times.5)Roll dough into rectangle,15x9-inches.6)Spread with 2 tablespoons margarine;sprinkle with 1/4 cup brown sugar.7)Roll up,beginning at wide side.8)Pinch edge of dough into roll to seal well.9)Cut into twelve 1 1/4-inch slices.10)Place slices,cut sides down,in brown sugar mixture.11)Microwave uncovered on high(100 0/0)2 minutes;rotate dish 1/4 turn.12)Microwave until no longer doughy,about 3 minutes.13)Immediately invert on cookie sheet;leave dish over buns 1 minute.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by becy420 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes