Banana Bread with Chocolate Chips
- 1 teaspoon(s) Baking Soda
- 1/2 cup(s) Butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup(s) Chocolate Chips
- 2 Eggs, Well Beaten
- 2 cup(s) Flour
- 3 Ripe Bananas, well mashed
- 1 teaspoon(s) Salt (to taste)
- 3/4 cup(s) Sugar
- Beat eggs. Mash bananas and add to eggs. Mix sugar and softened butter together, and add banana mixture. Sift flour, salt and baking soda and mix into banana mixture. Stir in chocolate chips at the end. Spread in to buttered loaf pan (9 x 5). Bake at 350 for 1 hour.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by BarbaraKenney and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Banana Bread with Chocolate Chips Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breads