Banana Bread, Paula Deen
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 stick(s) butter room temperature
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 whole(s) eggs
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cup(s) all-purpose flour sifted
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 3 whole(s) bananas, ripe mashed
- 1 cup(s) pecans, optional
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9 x 5-inch loaf pan. In a mixing bowl, combine the butter and sugar; mix well. Add the salt, eggs, vanilla, flour, baking soda, baking powder, and bananas, and mix well. Pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake for 50 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by szbick and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Banana Bread, Paula Deen Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breads