Banana Bread (Gaye)
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) butter or shortening room temperature
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup(s) sour milk
- 3 bananas ripe, beaten
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1/2 cup(s) nuts chopped
- 2 cup(s) flour
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- Cream shortening or butter with sugar and eggs.
- Add: sour milk
- ripe bananas beaten
- baking powder
- Stir and pour into 2 greased and floured loaf pans
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 mins - 1 hr
This recipe is a personal recipe added by maw52647 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Banana Bread (Gaye) Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breads