may also make muffins--bake 400 for 20 minutes for muffins.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/4 cup(s) sour cream
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1/4 cup(s) butter, softened
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 large banana, mashed
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1 1/2 cup(s) flour
- 1/4 cup(s) chopped nuts
- cinnamon sugar
- preheat oven to 350.
- grease 9 inch loaf pan on all sides, dust with flour on all sides. shake off excess flour.
- combine sour cream & baking soda in large bowl; let stand for 5 minutes.
- Mix butter, sugar, eggs together in separate bowl, stir into sour cream mixture.
- Add mashed banana, mix well.
- gradually add vanilla & flour, mix well. Stir in chopped nuts.
- pour batter into loaf pan, sprinkle additional chopped nuts & cinnamon sugar on top. bake 1 hour. To test when done, insert toothpick in center, if comes out clean then done. cool in pan 10 minutes, then turn onto wire rack.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by iluvfud and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
banana bread Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breads