Best healthy banana bread.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) ripe bananas mashed
- 1 cup(s) whole wheat flour
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 2 whole(s) egg whites
- 1/4 cup(s) brown sugar
- 1/4 cup(s) unsweetened applesauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix egg whites, brown sugar, and vanilla extract in a large bowl.
- Mix flour, baking soda, baking soda, and cinnamon in a smaller bowl.
- Mix together dry and wet ingredients together in a bowl, then add applesauce followed by bananas.
- Grease small 9 & 1/2 by 5 &1/2 pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 20 - 25 minutes. Makes 9 servings or slices.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by trogo622 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note