Community Recipe from
- 1 cup(s) ripe bananas mashed
- 1 cup(s) whole wheat flour
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 2 whole(s) egg whites
- 1/4 cup(s) brown sugar
- 1/4 cup(s) unsweetened applesauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix egg whites, brown sugar, and vanilla extract in a large bowl.
- Mix flour, baking soda, baking soda, and cinnamon in a smaller bowl.
- Mix together dry and wet ingredients together in a bowl, then add applesauce followed by bananas.
- Grease small 9 & 1/2 by 5 &1/2 pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 20 - 25 minutes. Makes 9 servings or slices.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by trogo622 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes