Community Recipe from
- 2 cup(s) flour
- 3/4 cup(s) sugar
- 2/3 cup(s) bananas browning bananas
- 1/4 cup(s) margarine
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 3 tablespoon(s) buttermilk
- Creme margarine and sugar.
- Blend in egg and bananas, making sure it is all blended really well.
- Mix all dry ingredients together.
- Alternate adding dry ingredients and buttermilk (3 parts) to the wet ingredients, mixing well.
- Pour batter into bread pan and bake for 55 minutes @ 350.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by pjricchio and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Banana Bread Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breads
More Recipes for Main Dishes