Community Recipe from
- 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 8 ounce(s) cream cheese softened
- 3 bananas ripe & mashed
- 2 eggs
- 2 cup(s) bisquick
- 1/2 cup(s) pecans chopped
- Preheat oven to 350
- Cream together sugar and cream cheese.
- Add bananas and eggs, mix well.
- Add bisquick, mix well.
- Mix in pecans.
- Pour int greased loaf pan.
- Bake 1 hour, cover with foil last 20 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by PEB52358 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes