Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 8 ounce(s) cream cheese softened
- 3 bananas ripe & mashed
- 2 eggs
- 2 cup(s) bisquick
- 1/2 cup(s) pecans chopped
- Preheat oven to 350
- Cream together sugar and cream cheese.
- Add bananas and eggs, mix well.
- Add bisquick, mix well.
- Mix in pecans.
- Pour int greased loaf pan.
- Bake 1 hour, cover with foil last 20 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by PEB52358 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note