This is a really good recipe, everyone likes it. The key to a good outcome is knowing the amount of time needed to bake and that depends on the pan. I use a pan that has 8 mini loaves (could probably use a cupcake pan). There is always a little batter left over that I put it in a small oven-safe ceramic bowl which yields a small round cake. Make sure your knife comes out clean when testing for doneness.
Yield: 1 serving
Community Recipe from
- 3-4 Ripe or Overripe Bananas
- 1 cup(s) Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 cup(s) Melted Butter
- 2 teaspoon(s) Sour Cream
- 3/4 cup(s) chopped walnuts (optional)
- 3/4 cup(s) raisins (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350
- Mash Bananas with a fork or in a mixer. Stir in other ingredients (batter should be consistently thick). Pour batter into well-greased and lightly-floured loaf pan. (I use a pan with 8 small loaf pans, like rectangle cup cake pan). Might be left over batter (can bake in a ceramic oven-safe bowl). Bake 30-60 min. depending on the pan, make sure you check with a knife until you learn the time needed with your pan, don't over bake.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JeaniiH262 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note