- 1/2 cup(s) brown sugar
- 1/4 cup(s) White sugar
- 4 tablespoon(s) Butter crisco
- 3-4 whole(s) Bananas
- 1 whole(s) Egg
- 1 teaspoon(s) Vanilla
- 1/2 cup(s) Greek style vanilla yogurt
- 2 cup(s) Flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1 teaspoon(s) Cinnamon
- 1/2 cup(s) Chopped nuts
- Whip butter & sugars together . Blend in bananas, then egg, vanilla & yogurt. Combine dry ingredients and blend till mixed. Add nuts.
- Bake in one large loaf pan or two small ones
This recipe is a personal recipe added by AnneWhyte and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note