Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/4 cup(s) sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) butter softened
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1 1/2 cup(s) ripe bananas (3-4) mashed
- 1/2 cup(s) buttermilk-> 1 1/2 tsp vinegar plus milk to make 1/2 cup
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 2 1/2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- Heat oven at 350
- Mix sugar and butter; Add eggs, bananas, buttermilk, and vanilla; beat med speed until smooth
- Stir in sifted flour, baking soda, salt.
- Pour batter into pan
- Bake 8in loaf-1 hour
- 9 /14- 1 1/4 hour
- mini- 30 mins
- Wrap in foil as soon as it comes out of oven
This recipe is a personal recipe added by tinavan12 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Banana Bread Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breads