Photo from Google Images.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 (500g) cup(s) banana
- baking powder
- 1 egg
- 2 old/brown bananas
- 1 apple grated
- 1/4 (60ml) cup(s) oil
- 3/4 (180ml) cup(s) milk
- 4 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) Vanilla essence (optional)
- walnuts Sliced
- 1. Blend the eggs, vanilla, bananas, milk, apple, milk, walnuts, vanilla, oil and sugar together
- 2. Mix in the flour and baking powder
- 3. Oil a small loaf pan
- 4. Pour the batter into it
- 5. Bake on a low heat. Done when a tooth pick comes out dry.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ZaShen and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note