Community Recipe from
- 1 cup(s) Sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) Shortening
- 2 whole(s) Eggs
- 1 cup(s) Sour Milk (1/4 cup vinegar and 3/4 cup milk)
- 1 teaspoon(s) Baking Soda
- 2-1/2 cup(s) Flour
- 2-3 whole(s) Peeled, mashed bananas
- 1 teaspoon(s) Baking Powder
- Mix ingredients together. Make 2 loaves. Bake at 325 degrees for 60 minutes or until done.
- (Done when toothpick in the center comes out clean.)
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Rielyn and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Banana Bread Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breads
More Recipes for Main Dishes