Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) butter
- 1 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon(s) Vanilla
- 2 banana Crushed
- 2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- Cream Butter and Sugar.
- Beat Eggs seperately. Add Vanilla to Eggs. Beat again.
- Add egg and vanilla mixture to creamed butter and sugar. Add Banana.
- Preheat oven to 350 Deg. F.
- Mix flour with baking soda and baking powder. Stir dry mixture into butter mixture.
- Pour into 1 oiled bread pan. Bake for 1 hour.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ZacAndAmber and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Banana Bread Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breads