Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 Eggs, beated till light
- 1/2 cup(s) Honey
- 2 tablespoon(s) Melted butter
- 3or4 Ripe bananas,well mashed
- 2 cup(s) Selfrising flour, sifted
- Mix butter, bananas, and eggs together; add dry ingredients to mixture. Stir well. Pour batter into 9x5 inch greased and floured pans; bake in preheated 350 oven for 1 hour. Keep tightly packaged.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by DonnaFox and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note