BANANA BLUEBERRY PALEO MUFFIN
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1.5 whole(s) banana
- 2 teaspoon(s) Vanilla Extract
- 4 whole(s) eggs
- 1/2 cup(s) coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1/4 cup(s) coconut oil
- 1/2 cup(s) blueberries
- -Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a 12-cup muffin pan with paper liners or grease with coconut oil.
- -Add to a medium bowl bananas, vanilla extract, and eggs and using a hand mixer mix the ingredients together.
- -In a small bowl whisk together dry ingredients (coconut flour, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt).
- -Add dry ingredients to the banana mixture and using hand mixer combine until well incorporated. Then add melted coconut oil and mix again until combine.
- -Gentle stir in blueberries making sure not to break them up (mush) too much in the batter.
- -Scoop the batter evenly among paper liners (I got about 11 muffins). If you want you can sprinkle to tops with additional cinnamon.
- -Place muffin pan in preheated oven and bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until tops are golden brown. You can also use a toothpick to make sure the center is cooked.
- -Great once cooled but even yummier the next day. If not eaten right away I suggest keeping them in the refrigerator and heating up when ready to consume. That way they last a little longer.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Kandrea8 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
BANANA BLUEBERRY PALEO MUFFIN Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Snacks