Banana Blueberry Muffins from Souther Living
Community Recipe from
- 1 cup(s) frozen blueberries
- 2 tablespoon(s) all-purpose flour
- 2 1/4 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 cup(s) mashed, ripe banana
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup(s) light brown sugar
- 1/3 cup(s) melted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 1. Toss frozen berries with 2 tablespoons flour.
- 2. Stir together 2 1/4 cups flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt.
- 3. Whisk together mashed banana, eggs, brown sugar, melted butter and vanilla extract; add to the dry ingredients, stirring just until moistened.
- 4. Fold in the blueberries.
- 5. Spoon into a lightly greased 12-cup muffin pan, filling two-thirds full. Bake at 375 degrees for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by marybillingsley and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Banana Blueberry Muffins from Souther Living Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breads