- Crushed ice
- 6 tablespoons cranberry juice
- 2 ounces (1/4 cup) Absolut Citron vodka
- 1 ounce (2 Tbsp.) coconut rum
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lime juice (from 1 lime)
- 1 tablespoon simple syrup
- Lime wedge
How to Make It
Fill a tall glass with crushed ice. Add cranberry juice, vodka, rum, and lime juice; stir. Stir in simple syrup. Garnish with a lime wedge.
To make simple syrup: Stir together 1/2 cup water and 1/2 cup granulated sugar in a small saucepan; bring to a boil over high. Remove from heat, and cool completely. Pour cooled syrup into an airtight container. Store in refrigerator up to 1 week.