Balsamic Vinaigrette from Eating Well
Community Recipe from
- 1/2 cup(s) extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup(s) balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup(s) chopped shallot
- 1 tablespoon(s) dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon(s) Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) freshly ground black pepper
- Blend all ingredients in a blender or food processor until smooth and creamy. Will keep for 3 to 5 days in the refrigerator.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by marybillingsley and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Balsamic Vinaigrette from Eating Well Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sauces/Condiments
More Recipes for Main Dishes