Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
Community Recipe from
- 3 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoon(s) water (1 tbsp for thicker)
- 2 tablespoon(s) honey or agave/brown sugar
- 0.25 teaspoon(s) salt
- 0.25 teaspoon(s) pepper
- Blend 30 seconds.
- Store in jar 1-2 weeks.
- Can add shallots, roasted garlic, etc for flavor.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by katrinaemel and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salad Dressings