Balsamic Vinaigrette Chicken Over Gourmet Greens
Becky Luigart-Stayner; Lydia DeGaris-Pursell
If we could have just one salad, this hearty, refreshing main dish would be it. The vinaigrette is so versatile that it doubles as a marinade and a dressing. Serve with Olive Bread.
Yield: 4 servings
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 221
- Calories from fat: 23%
- Fat: 5.6g
- Saturated fat: 0.9g
- Monounsaturated fat: 3g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1g
- Protein: 28.5g
- Carbohydrate: 14.2g
- Fiber: 2g
- Cholesterol: 66mg
- Iron: 2.5mg
- Sodium: 86mg
- Calcium: 67mg
- Balsamic Vinaigrette, divided
- 4 (4-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- Cooking spray
- 8 cups gourmet salad greens
- Combine 1/2 cup Balsamic Vinaigrette and chicken in a shallow dish. Cover and marinate in refrigerator 1 hour.
- Preheat broiler.
- Remove chicken from dish; discard marinade. Place chicken on broiler pan coated with cooking spray; cook for 6 minutes on each side or until done.
- Combine remaining Balsamic Vinaigrette and salad greens; toss well. Divide the greens mixture evenly among 4 plates; top each serving with 1 chicken breast half.
- Totals include Balsamic Vinaigrette.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Balsamic Vinaigrette Chicken Over Gourmet Greens Recipe at a Glance