Balsamic Strawberries over Angel Food Cake from Cooking Light
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/4 cup(s) packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoon(s) balsamic vinegar
- 2 cup(s) halved strawberries
- 4 (2" thick) slice(s) angel food cake
- 1. Combine sugar and vinegar in a large bowl; stir until sugar dissolves. Add berries; toss gently to coat. Let stand at room temperature for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Spoon berries over cake slices to serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by marybillingsley and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Balsamic Strawberries over Angel Food Cake from Cooking Light Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts