Balsamic Strawberries over Angel Food Cake from Cooking Light
Community Recipe from
- 1/4 cup(s) packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoon(s) balsamic vinegar
- 2 cup(s) halved strawberries
- 4 (2" thick) slice(s) angel food cake
- 1. Combine sugar and vinegar in a large bowl; stir until sugar dissolves. Add berries; toss gently to coat. Let stand at room temperature for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Spoon berries over cake slices to serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by marybillingsley and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Balsamic Strawberries over Angel Food Cake from Cooking Light Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts