Balsamic-Splashed Bacon and Arugula Canapés
More From Oxmoor House
- 6 fully cooked bacon slices
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 12 (1/2
- 24 arugula leaves
- 12 thinly shaved pieces ricotta salata or Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons balsamic glaze (we tested with Gia Russa)*
- Place bacon on a baking sheet lined with aluminum foil. Combine honey and pepper; brush onto bacon. Bake at 375° for 5 minutes or until hot. Cut bacon in half crosswise.
- Place baguette slices on a serving platter; top with arugula leaves. Arrange bacon and cheese on arugula. Drizzle each canapé with 1/2 tsp. balsamic glaze. Serve immediately.
- *Make your own balsamic glaze by reducing balsamic vinegar. Cook 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar in a small saucepan over medium heat 9 minutes or until syrupy and reduced to 3 Tbsp. Cool completely.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers