Balsamic Soaked Bacon Wrapped Scallop
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 (8-ounce) can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1/4 cup(s) aged basalmic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon(s) dark brown sugar
- 1 clove(s) garlic, crushed
- 1/2 inch ginger thinly sliced
- 12 slice(s) pepper bacon cut in thirds
- 6 very large scallops
- Heat a slotted broiler pan in a preheated 450 degrees F oven.
- Pat scallops dry and quarter them. Combine the vinegar, sugar, garlic and ginger and marinate the scallops 10 minutes. Arrange the bacon slices in a single layer. On each third-slice of bacon, place 2 slices of water chestnuts. Top with a scallop piece and wrap with the bacon, secure with toothpick. Place scallops on sides, exposed side facing out. Draw garlic and ginger from vinegar and drizzle over scallops then bake 10 minutes, turning once.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Kubedoo and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Balsamic Soaked Bacon Wrapped Scallop Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers