- 2 tablespoon(s) balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoon(s) steak sauce
- 1 beef top sirloin steak (1 pound)
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) coarsely ground pepper
- 2 ounce(s) reduced-fat Swiss cheese, cut into thin strips
- • In a small bowl, combine vinegar and steak sauce; set aside. Rub steak with pepper. Place on a broiler pan. Broil 4 in. from the heat for 7 minutes.
- • Turn; spoon half of the steak sauce mixture over steak. Broil 5-7 minutes longer or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a meat thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°).
- • Remove steak to a cutting board; cut across the grain into 1/4-in. slices. Place on a foil-lined baking sheet; drizzle with juices from cutting board and remaining steak sauce mixture. Top with cheese. Broil for 1 minute or until cheese is melted.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note