Balsamic Pork Chops with Apples
- 8 (1/2-inch-thick) boneless pork loin chops
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon seasoned pepper
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 large Granny Smith apples, peeled and diced
- 2/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- Sprinkle pork chops evenly with salt and seasoned pepper; dredge in flour.
- Cook pork in hot oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until lightly browned. Remove from skillet; keep warm.
- Add apples to skillet, and sauté for 5 minutes; add vinegar and broth, and cook, stirring often, 5 to 7 minutes, or until slightly thickened. Spoon over pork, and serve.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This