Balsamic Pork Chops
- 5 (1/2-inch-thick) boneless pork loin chops
- 1 1/4 teaspoons lemon-herb seasoning
- 2 1/2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- Sprinkle pork evenly with seasoning and flour.
- Cook pork in hot oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until lightly browned. Remove from skillet, and keep warm.
- Add vinegar and broth to skillet, stirring to loosen particles from bottom. Cook, stirring often, over medium-high heat 5 minutes or until slightly thickened. Spoon sauce over pork, and serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note