This recipe goes with Rosemary Beef Tenderloin with Balsamic Peppers
More From Oxmoor House
Other: 15 Minutes
- 2 large red bell peppers
- 2 large yellow bell peppers
- 1 red onion, cut into 8 wedges
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons molasses
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary
- Cut peppers in half lengthwise; discard seeds and membranes. Place pepper halves, skin side up, on a large aluminum foil-lined baking sheet; flatten peppers with palm of hand. Add onion to baking sheet. Broil 5 1/2" from heat 20 to 25 minutes or until peppers are blackened. Place peppers in a zip-top plastic bag; seal, and let stand 15 minutes. Peel skin from peppers; cut pepper into strips.
- Whisk together vinegar and next 4 ingredients in a medium bowl; stir in rosemary. Add pepper strips and onion to bowl; toss well.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note