Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 8 cup(s) Cauliflower florets cut into 1 inch slices
- 2 tablespoon(s) Extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon(s) dried marjoram
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoon(s) balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup(s) parmesan cheese Shredded
- 1. Preheat oven to 450.
- 2. Toss cauliflower, oil, marjoram, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Spread on a large rimmed baking sheet and roast until starting to soften and brown on the bottom, 15 to 20 minutes. Toss the cauliflower with the vinegar and sprinkle with the cheese. Return to the oven and roast until the cheese is melted and any moisture has evaporated, 5 to 10 minutes more.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by janetwalsh46 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note