Balsamic Orange Salmon
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 teaspoon(s) grated orange peel
- 1 teaspoon(s) balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon(s) honey
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 salmon fillets (6 to 8 ounces each), skin removed
- Dipping Sauce:
- 3 tablespoon(s) orange juice
- 1 tablespoon(s) balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) honey
- 1 pinch(s) salt
- Sliced green onions and orange slices, optional
- • In a small bowl, combine the peel, vinegar, honey and salt. Spread over salmon. Tuck any thin parts of salmon under fillets for even cooking. Place in a Ziploc® Zip 'n Steam™ Bag, with thicker portions toward outer edges of bag. Seal bag.
- • Microwave on high for 3-1/2 minutes or until salmon flakes easily with a fork. If needed, microwave at 30-second intervals until salmon tests done. Let stand for 1 minute before handling.
- • Meanwhile, for dipping sauce, combine the orange juice, balsamic vinegar,honey and salt. Carefully open bag. Use spatula to remove salmon from bag. Garnish with green onions and orange slices if desired. Serve with dipping sauce.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note