Community Recipe from
- 2 tablespoon(s) chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon(s) dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup(s) balsamic vinegar
- 3 green onions finely sliced
- 2 clove(s) garlic chopped
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 2 teaspoon(s) worchestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon(s) dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground black pepper
- Combine ingredients and marinate 24 hours.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JanieV and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Balsamic Marindae Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sauces/Condiments
More Recipes for Main Dishes