Prep: 15 minutes; Cook: 7 minutes; Stand: 15 minutes.
Health SEPTEMBER 2009
1. Marinate steak in 2 tablespoons vinegar and chopped garlic 15 minutes at room temperature. In a separate bowl, combine onion and 1 tablespoon vinegar.
2. Heat wok or large skillet over medium-high heat; add oil. Remove steak from marinade, reserving marinade, and cook steak 2 minutes. Transfer with tongs to plate; cover.
3. Add onion to wok, and cook 3 minutes or until slightly softened. Transfer to plate with a slotted spoon; cover.
4. Add tomatoes to wok; cook 2 minutes. Add reserved marinade; bring to a boil. Add radicchio and remaining 1 tablespoon vinegar; remove from heat.
5. Rub toasts with cut sides of remaining garlic clove until fragrant. Top each with steak and vegetables. Garnish with rosemary.
Go to Full Version of